Real Estate is without a doubt one of the most saturated markets around. If you’re a real estate agent, how do you seperate yourself from the others?
Before we get into what we do and how we partner with local real estate brokerages, let’s dive into some interesting real estate facts:
- By the end of 2019, every fifth photo made by drone is used in real estate business.
- Over 73% of sellers would hire a realtor who makes video tours around their homes for sale.
- Every resident of the US spends about an hour on FB every day and clicks 9 ads every month.
- 69% of real estate agents’ clients agree to write a review for their realtor.
- Photos made by drones are sold much faster – by 68%.
- The most significant characteristic of a realtor for clients is a professional reputation.
- FB users began to watch Facebook Live 4 times more often within a year.
What We Do
At SeanHakes.com – we bring our real estate partners over 18 years of proven success in real estate marketing.
Search Engine Optimization: SEO, or Search Engine Optimization is still one of the hottest and most effective ways to find new home buyers and sellers alike. Getting ranked for terms like city+real estate, or +city homes for sale etc will yield significant growth for your brokerage.
YouTube Video Marketing: YouTube has 2 billion users worldwide with 79 percent of Internet users having their own YouTube account. We help our real estate partners with their video content stratedgy and marketing to sell more, get new buyers and pickup more listings!
Community Blogs: Most Real Estate agents leverage stale websites that typically contain duplicate content and some kind of basic MLS feed. At Sean Hakes, we help our real estate partners become the ‘authority’ of the neighborhoods they serve!
Paid Ads: Google Ads and Facebook ads are a great way to drum up a lot of new business for less. As a Google Partner, Sean Hakes.com can help you maximize your return on paid media.
GeoFencing: Targeting specific neighborhoods is a breeze with GeoFencing. At Sean Hakes.com, we can create a virtual boarder around specific neighborhoods or even streets and serve highly targeted ads based on user intent, and specified demographics.
OTT (Over Top TV): More consumers than ever are cutting the cord and subscribing to OTT providers like Netflix, Hulu and more. Our OTT services include video production and targeted OTT ads to households more likely to convert.